[bksvol-discuss] Re: unzipped and lost in space

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:17:08 -0700

Amy,

You can select the entire book in K1000 by using control-a.  Then go into
the Format menu as before and use the Font dialog box to disable bold
throughout the book.  It will take just a few moments.  I tried it on a
200-page book, and it took less than 15 seconds.  If your book is
substantially longer, you may need to give it a minute or two to do the
whole thing.  If you hit the control key while it is reformatting the text,
it will tell you how many pages have been reformatted so far if it isn't
done yet.

Evan