[bksvol-discuss] trying to find if a book is in the library

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:16:37 -0700

Hi Gang,

I've gone through this a couple weeks ago and I'M still confused, which isn't hard to do. When I look to see if a book is already there so I don't send it in again I go to the link that says quick link. I go there and there is a box to put in the title. Then I tab down and there is another place to fill in. In the old site you would just put in the title and then tab and it would say "search and you'd press enter and away you'd go. Some times I put in the author's name in the second edit box, is that what I'm supposed to do? It seems like it isn't always the same every time I go there. I hate to be so vague, but it really has me bugged. Can anybody give me simple step by step instructions to this poor lost soul?
It should be such a simple thing but maybe I'm the simple one.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California