[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Kurzweil and fonts

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:53:07 -0400

That sounds logical.

Thanks Evan.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>