[bksvol-discuss] Re: tactile aids? Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V2 #51

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:27:23 -0500

I am a avid collector of statues, and use them in my classroom experiences.
I have most animals in one form or another and a few like the Umpire State
Building and the Space Needle that I Picked up on vacation.

Am searching for a fairly detailed Statue of liberty right now, that won't
put me back too much, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council