[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT towers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 06:51:34 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I really am sighted.  Someone once mentioned that there are about 200
volunteers, half being sighted, and half not.  And I believe that all but one
of the 10-12 people who volunteer at the Bookshare office are sighted.
(Marissa, please correct me if I have those numbers wrong.)

Carrie

Allison <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey guys,

I've actually learned two new things from this thread.

1. How the man's pole was held while walking between the towers. Didn't
know that. I had a guess, but it turned out to be wrong.

2. Carrie Karnos is sighted? Really? Who knew!

Smiles,
Allison