[bksvol-discuss] Re: tables in Daily Life In Chaucer's England

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:13:55 -0800 (PST)

The question, I suppose, is how they will turn out in
the book itself. Anyway, I'll return my copy because
I'm not anxious to try to describe the charts in
detail. If they don't turn out, just  line description
or the caption I think would do.

I'll lwait until Elizabeth returns from CSUN and has
incorporated the charts and uploads the file before I
return the book.

Cindy