[bksvol-discuss] Re: tables in Daily Life In Chaucer's England

  • From: "Kenneth A. Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:13:23 -0500

I have the pages--actually I scanned from 22 to 40, and I will send them as
a file.  Actually I would prefer to send you a kesi file, because the table
functions are better than rtf.  I will send you both.  I would prefer to
send them to you directly.  My e-mail address is crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Let
me know your preferences.