[bksvol-discuss] sighted volunteer and a cookbook question

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 16:06:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi you all, are there any sighted volunteers willing to do a cookbook for
me?

It is called

Cooking The Three Dog Bakery Way

And was published this year.

I have a print copy, and would be willing to mail it to you.

I can't make sure the amounts will be accurate, there isn't a way for me to
check.

it is a book about cooking treats that are natural for your dog, healthy and
the like.  Anyway if there are no takers I will send it to Bookshare's
office and hope for the best.  I have wanted to read this one or one like it
and I saw it, and grabbed it, but our OCR engines really are bad with these
fractions.

Anyway, let me know... thank you.

Thanks you all.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx