[bksvol-discuss] Re: sighted volunteer and a cookbook question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 15:01:07 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, Shelley ...

I'm still working on The Last Express--since I have
the book and it's not due at the library and the
others I'm working on are, I've put it aside for a
bit.

I assume you mean validate, not scan it.  I have 6
books to work on, counting L.E.,some of which will
take longer than others, (Brain is in and I'll p[ick
it up next week--and Nectar is In transit and has a
wait list so I'll have to do that one first when I get
it) but if no one else can do it I will. Maybe Carrie
would like to, though. Are there other sighted
volunteers on this list or are she and I the only
ones? Anyone have sighted spouses with pets who'd like
to validate a doggy cookbook --smile?

Cindy