[bksvol-discuss] scanner vs scannor

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:07:19 -0800 (PST)

Ann, I think that's an excellent idea. It has totally
bothered me when I write scanner meaning the person
and  I keep thinking machine. Henceforth I'll use or
for the person and er for the machine--BUT--

Will people who listen hear any difference? I suppose
there is a difference in Braille--or isn't there?

Grandma Cindy