[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner broke

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 12:00:23 -0500

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd let you know that I had a positive experience
with the plustek teckies. We were even laughing about stuff. He said that they
will pay for one way of the shipping and either repair the unit or replace it
with a new one. I just have to send them an email with my proof of purchase and
my name number and address and he'd send me an email with their address.
Julia