[bksvol-discuss] scanner broke

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 23:34:50 -0500

Hi people. I was scanning a book today and I accidentally pressed down too hard
on it and now the head won't work, wah! Now I'll have to call the place where I
got it and hope they repaired it. Let's hope I don't have to mail it all the
way to plustek! That'd be expensive and I've heard too many horror stories
about that company for my liking. It may just be cheaper to get a new scanner,
but I heard that they're having problems with them, from Laura Anne's email, so
I guess I'll just have to get this one fixed. Hopefully it won't cost too much.
Julia