[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewing books again and again

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 02:03:06 -0400

I have no problems reading romances. But a book that takes 9 months to fix, would take only 30-40 minutes to scan and only a few hours, a handful at most, to fix. Let me know what they are and I'll be happy to run through them. If you'd rather I didn't, that's no problem.
If I did do them, I'd ask you to do a small amount of clean-up, such as end-of-page hyphens and headers.
Let me know soon as I'll be heading to the bookstore later today.