[bksvol-discuss] renewing books again and again

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:48:08 -0400

If you find you are working on a book and it is taking a lot of effort and you say something on the list perhaps someone has an idea to streamline it. Also, when I give up and release a book, I have started mentioning the book and what caused me to quit on this list. Since there is no way for successive validators to officially leave one another notes about a book, this is as close to a running commentary as I can get.

I only know for myself rank spelling vastly streamlines what I can do to fix up a book.

E.