[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewing books again and again

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:39:59 -0700 (PDT)

Gary,

Did you get Astra, too? If so, I'll cancel my request.

I'll release the books below. You can download them
and either reject them or validate. I just looked
quickly at Cultured Handmaiden. which is rated Good
rather than Fair and was submitted not by the person
who does a careless job but by someone else who tries.
 You might be able to validate that one instead of
having to rescan it. Unlike the other person, this
one, I think, deserves the credit if the book is good
enough. You can use your judgment.

CIndy

> > 1. Cultured Handmaiden, by Catherine Cookson.

> > 2. Forever After, by Catherine Anderson.
> >
> > 3. The Irresistible Mr. Sinclair, by Joan Elliott
> > Pickart
> >
> > 4. Parlor Games, by Mavis Cheek (also the LP
> edition)
> >
> > 5. The Passions of Chelsea Kane, by Barbara
> Delinsky
> >
> > 6. Unfinished Tapestry, by Susan Leslie
> >
>> 7. Astra, by  Grace Livingston Hill.

Cindy