[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading a .brf book

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:55:56 -0700

If Nancy means reading with a braille display connected to her computer, can
she do this? I happen to transfer my BRF books to a flash card for reading on
the BrailleNote, but as I have a braille display, I tried loading it to the
folder suggested and found that I got a "is not a valid win32 application. The
file was unzipped but did I do something wrong or can't this be done? Jill