[bksvol-discuss] question on editing

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:40:25 -0400

I am using MS word to validate a book.  In the book, between the quotes, is an
example of what I'm dealing with.  "Caro- line"  I want it to look like
"Caroline" obviously and I could do it if I could take out the "- " and just
have the words joined.  Is there a string I can put into the replace dialogue
box that delineates to get rid of the - and just join the two parts of the word?
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx