[bksvol-discuss] Re: Canoeing merit badge book has pictures and is marked for more editing/ Dan Beaver

  • From: "Colleen Edwards" <scenter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:36:08 -0700

I took care of that problem late last night, early this morning. It was an easy fix. The edited file has been uploaded early am. .

I have a copy of the file on my computer, if it is needed.

Sincerely yours,
Colleen Edwards
validator
email: scenter@xxxxxxxxxx

.

Colleen Edwards
3377 Bethel Road SE, Suite 107, PMB 334
Port Orchard WA 98366
253 857 7943
FAX: 253 203 6233
email: scenter@xxxxxxxxxx

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>