[bksvol-discuss] question and comment about publisher quality

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:45:48 -0500

Hi:

I don't know if this has been covered, or even if there is an answer yet.

When adding publisher quality books, is it just books that aren't in the
collection? Or will publisher quality books replace excellent rated books in
the collection? Personally I put a lot of work into my submissions and get
sighted assistance when I can't figure out a scanno. Obviously good and fair
books should be replaced.  Since excellent books can vary in quality they
should be looked at first before replacing.

Overall, I am excited about these books. I just saw 3 publisher quality books
that I was planning to scan. So I saved some time. I guess this means I will
have to check the new book list more often.

Actually since I have the print copies of the Samantha James's books I can
supply the synopsis. It will be much faster than scanning the entire book.
*grin*
*****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity   in
Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040