[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about validating with braille note

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 15:12:27 EDT

Couldn't that mess up the pagination and the format of the file? For some
reason, I seem to remember reading somewhere we shouldn't change it from an
RTF  for editing but I could be wrong. Also, I've had a similar problem, I
believe,  with the file seeming empty as a Word file, too. But maybe not.
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 11:54:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
abletec@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Save it  as a word 97 or 2000 on your computer, then read it back on
the braille  note.

--
Change  the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride