[bksvol-discuss] question about validating with braille note

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:25:19 -0400

I haven't had this problem before.  I have downloaded a book to validate on my
Braille Note.  However, when I open the .rtf file in the Braille Note, the file
opens but there is no text.  There is text, though in the original file on my
computer.  Has anyone encountered this and if so how do I solve it?
Amber,
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx