[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about validating with braille note

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:53:28 EDT

I have on occasion had this happen. I don't know how to solve it, though,
and wish I did. I've also had the opposite happen where the text shows up on
the  BrailleNote but not on the computer. I wish I knew a solution to both
problems.
Another problem I've had with the BrailleNote is that when you exit the
file and it asks if you want to save as a keyword document, I have said yes,
even though I've already saved as an RTF. I have had the document not save
entirely and only end up having part of the file there when I go back into
it  but it seems that as long as I've saved it as an RTF, when I exit, if I
say no  to saving it again, I've had no problems as of yet.
I wish I had a solution to the book appearing empty for you, but I don't.
If you find out how to fix it or what caused it, can you let us all know? I
wonder if it is some kind of conversion problem.
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 11:26:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I haven't had this problem before.  I have  downloaded a book to validate
on my Braille Note.  However, when I open  the .rtf file in the Braille Note,
the file opens but there is no text.   There is text, though in the
original file on my computer.  Has anyone  encountered this and if so how do I
solve it?
Amber,
Book blog:
_http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/_
(http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/)
I  have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John  Adams
E-Mail: _amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx)

steps!