[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:36:34 -0400

Reading these messages about how to protect page numbers and the one about the submitter who is intentionally stripping out page numbers makes me ask, "isn't that in the manual?" I do remember reading it but already knew how to protect pages so do not remember if those things are covered in the manual documentation.

E.