[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:26:48 EDT

That actually sounds like a good idea. It would mean that the book was being
held for anyone who subscribes to this list. I suspect, though, that it would
not be long until the code would be leaked to the nonsubscribers, but I doubt
that the two-minute proofreaders are part of a conspiracy or community and so
they are unlikely to communicate with each other all that much, so it would go
far to at least ameliorate the problem.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: please more submits so I can proof read
Date:
3/15/2009 6:12:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

What if submitters did "hold for Reader 1" and that meant anyone who knew
what that menat could take the book? Such as Reader 1 means that a person who
commits to read the book could download it for proofreading?

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Lost: The Search for Six of Six Million by Daniel

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)