[bksvol-discuss] penbook and kurzweil

  • From: "Lisa Kidder" <lisakid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 23:27:46 -0500

I recently received one of the new scanners from Freedom Scientific, and it uses Openbook. I have used Kurzweil, but have never used Openbook. can someone please tell me what settings I need to set, and if there is anything I need to know before submitting a book that I have scanned with Openbook. Thanks, Lisa