[bksvol-discuss] Re: Keyboard Command for Superscripting in MS Word?

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 05:00:18 -0700

Oh I wish I hadn't read this thread. I hadn't heard of adding the parentheses and have put many non-fiction books in without them, just superscript. I think you should be able to choose one or the other, but both, definitely overkill. Well, I'll try to remember that for the future. The last non-fiction book I did had 600 pages and averaged a couple footnote numbers per page. I think I'll have to create a macro to do this.

Misha

On 3/31/2011 12:52 PM, Evan Reese wrote:
I feel your pain. I've got to do it a couple hundred times myself.

    Evan