[bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraphs for validators, general question

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 19:35:19 -0600

Mike,

You are forgetting the dyslexic, who can read the books by audio.  Also,
there would be the people whose hands are too weak to hold a print book but
are strong enough to push computer buttons.  Also, do not forget those who
would be reading the screen with a magnifier to make the print appear
larger.

Hope that helps,

Sue S.