[bksvol-discuss] Re: paper back scans

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:20:11 -0700

Funny, it was Mary Higgins Clark who kept me up all night last night,
and I do mean all night, reading on CD.

I do a lot of reading but that was one book I just could not put down
and go to bed for until it was all read.

I keep forgetting or mangling the title, but I think it was Home At
Last.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx