[bksvol-discuss] Re: paper back scans

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 22:21:40 -0400

There are some books that we just have to admit defeat on.

It may be that these particular books were stained, somehow, water, or other
items, aged, yellowed, or gasp, rotted, and all thick can make scanning a
pain in the rear. smile.

Sometimes all you can do is admit defeat, and give up.

Have done it on several books after several hours of frustration.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com