[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers and student contest

  • From: <vining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:02:47 -0800

I also want page numbers in tact, even if that means having titles repeated
too. These files ARE supposed to reflect the print copy of the book, and it
certainly isn't, since vital information is removed. It does seem that most
of us--the ones who are using and helping to support Bookshare--do want page
numbers, but we aren't being listened to, and I'd like to know why this is.
People here have been suggesting changes of various kinds for a long time,
yet nothing is ever done.

Of course I am grateful that the site exists, and that many people are
generous enough to keep it operating, but that doesn't change the fact that
so many requests are ignored. How patient and tolerant are we expected to
be?

Joanie