[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers and student contest

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:21:16 -0800 (PST)

Or when we've validated. I've validated some books
that haven't had page numbers -- usually the ones
missing them have had them at the bottom of the page
-- but I put them in. Perhaps the header stripper
takes them out along with the headers, but that
doesn't make sense, because the stripper is only
supposed to strip things that are the repeated
identically, and since page numbers change, thehy
shouldn't be deleted.  I don't know what's going on
and have been surprised at the posts.

Cindy