[bksvol-discuss] other little fixes for the new website

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:22:29 -0800 (PST)

I mentioned to Engineering that we would like to see the Most Recent Books and
the Most Popular Books have an option to see the books over the last day, in
addition to the last week, the last month, the last year,etc. And I also said
that it would be nice to see the Most Popular Books by rank, in addition to
Date Added, Title, Author, and whatever else.

So they know about these things, it's just a matter of time before the changes
are put into the system. There are other more pressing matters, so I expect it
will be a few weeks or a few months before they are put in, but never fear!
eventually they will be put in.

Carrie