[bksvol-discuss] Re: other little fixes for the new website

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:40:55 -0600

I am considering the New Bookshare to be a new adventure.  I think we, as
members and volunteers, need to exercise patience, and it helps me to
picture how it would be to receive all of these problems at once.  It would
be like being hit with both barrels, to use an old expression.

Just some thoughts,

Sue S.