[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: getting to know you ... getting to like youRE: Re: O T, Looking for a Meteorologist to Kick

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 01:58:30 -0600

Hi Roger!

For the People might be another option, though I don't know anything useful to say about the chat rooms, since I never chatted, but just looked around the site, wishing I could browse more to see what chat rooms were available, and find out how to get started.

Debby

At 01:05 PM 1/2/2010, Roger Loran Bailey wrote
That idea has occurred to me too. The conferences at Accessible World serve that purpose to an extent, but the only conferences I have attended were pretty much restricted to the business at hand. I wonder if it is possible to just invade an Accessible World conference room on impulse and chat. If not, I wonder if it might be possible to set one up for that purpose.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: