[bksvol-discuss] O T, Looking for a Meteorologist to Kick

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:10:43 -0500

I need to find a meteorologist to kick. I stayed home last night because of dire warnings of snow starting at midnight along with slick roads and all that entails. Woke up this morning and.... Where's the snow? It's past noon and a few flakes are just beginning to fall. "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."

Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: