[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T, Looking for a Meteorologist to Kick

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:35:01 -0500

yep, I went out, and boy howdy did we get snow, am home sick with my cold,
smile today, but we got three feet over the last day and should get another
eight inches by tomorrow morning.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)