[bksvol-discuss] Re: one more Re: questions about: titles, hyphens, footnotes

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:17:01 -0600

> Thanks for being so conscientious, and congratulations on what you're
> accomplishing and have already accomplished!  Isn't this fun?

It IS! I'd be doing a ton more if it didn't make me so sick to use my
eyes this much.  :)

> Sorry, I'm a deranged perfectionist,

LOL  love that.

> and a book fiend, so I just love this work.

Me, too. Before I had my brain injury I read CONSTANTLY and rarely
left the house without at least 3 books in my pack. Now that I have a
reader, I have something like 200 books on it, but I am afraid to take
it out--too expensive to risk--so I am still lonely for books in
waiting rooms. Wish these readers were cheaper! Nothing like the look,
feel, smell, and (relative) in-expense of a real book.

May I ask, are you sighted or do you do your scanning/proofing with audio?

Charisma