[bksvol-discuss] Re: non keyboard character help please

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:12:28 -0500

When I need to replace the MDash, I go to the replace dialog, control-h,
tab to "more", hit enter, then tab to "special" and arrow down until I
find the character I want.  Then I hit enter, tab to the "replace with"
and put what I want to replace it with.  Then, if I feel really confident,
I go to "replace all" and let it rip.
The "special" list has a couple kinds of dashes, tabs, column breaks...all
kinds of things you might wish to find or replace.

What I want to know is, how do I find the symbol Jaws reads as "degrees"?
Tracy