[bksvol-discuss] Re: new concept (sort of)

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 05:27:00 -0700

Hello All,

A little extra chatter is not the end of the world. Personally I probably
will not join a second and so far I feel like I starting to get to know some
of the people on this list because of the chatter:)

Have a great day!

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)