[bksvol-discuss] Re: new concept (sort of)

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 00:11:04 -0500

Thanks for the chuckle, Cindy.

Sue S.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:34 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: new concept (sort of)

How will one know to go there? I'm not one for general
chatty lists -- I can never think of things to day,
and I have too much to do to spend much time there.
But here one thing leads to another, so I sometimes
want to add my two-cents worth. What would one do if
someone wanted to add a personal comment to something
about books or submitting or validtaing? Say "for the
rest of this post go to ....?"  or "I have a comment
about ..." Or "that reminds me ... Go to the chatter
list to find out more"

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com