[bksvol-discuss] Re: need help with a book

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 03:20:27 -0600

I use outlook express, and if I need to get someone's email address I do the
following:
I press control f to pretend I want to forward the message.
I tab passed the to and subject lines and get into the message proper.
Then I down arrow to the from part of the message to be forwarded, and next to
the name is the email address.

I really should have been a spammer in a different life.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will
live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy