[bksvol-discuss] Re: need help with a book

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 19:52:06 -0800

Thanks everybody who thought of ideas about the book. Christina was able to help and I got the chapters and the book is done and will soon be submitted.

Denise

At 04:39 PM 11/7/2009, you wrote:
How do you get to the google books resource. I may have to use it.
From: Lori <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 3:42 PM

Denise,

The following is what I
came up through the google
books resource. I apologize for sending to the list, but I
don't see your email.

It just lists sections not
chapter names. Can you
let me know if this is useful?