[bksvol-discuss] Re: need help with a book

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 17:25:45 -0500

Hi, Denise.
I think I can help.
Can you e-mail me off-list please at greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx?
Christina

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Denise Thompson
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:08 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] need help with a book

  Hi list. I'm proofing a book and there are no chapters listed. It's One
moonlit Night by Samantha James- 1997. I've tried my local library, they don't
have it. I even asked my sister to try her library in MI. Her library
participates in the library loan program, but they couldn't find it either. The
scanner gave or donated the copy he had already. It's ready to go accept the
chapters. I hate to reject it. If it's possible for any of you going to your
libraries anyway to check and see if it's there, I'd appreciate it. All I need
is a list of the chapters and page numbers. If anyone finds it you can just
email me off list. My email is at the top of this message. Thanks for any
assistance.
  Denise

  At 09:10 PM 11/6/2009, you wrote:

    Hope your wife is doing well real soon. Good to see you back, Bud! Take
care.

    Susan