[bksvol-discuss] Re: my thoughts on the hold for issue

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:15:06 -0600

I think three months is plenty long to hold a book. For me this is about
putting books in the collection. There are plenty of books to proofread;
however, I worked at Iowa Dept. for the Blind coordinating proofreading for a
while and proofreading educational materials; I saw some stuff that had been
around for a really long time, and the book I just proofread had been around
for a very long time; so holds just slow down the movement of books longer.
Don't know anything else about the other places, like que, which I can't
remember how to spell.

Cindy Lou