[bksvol-discuss] Re: life stories of blind people

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 00:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Is it a children's or Young Adult book? I was thinking
of the childhood and school experiences people have
had growing up, with maybe a brief summary at the end
of what they went on to do after high school and what
they are doing now.  I think some of you, Kasondra,
Lora, Kaitlyn,  should invite people on this list, and
others you know, to write their experiences growing
up; then edit them and compile them and find a
publisher. I bet you'd make a lot of money and it
would, as I said before be valuable to both blind and
sighted children. It would be nice if it had
illustrations, too--perhaps people could contribute
photographs or the Foot and Mouth Artists could
illustrate it.

Cindy