[bksvol-discuss] Re: letters for numbers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

And, from my past experience, fractions, whether in
cookbooks or scientific books, just come out oddly --
nothing consistent I can think of -- and footnotes
numbers -- sometimes they come out as asterisks,
sometimes haf parentheses, sometimes the number eight
when it should be three or five.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail