[bksvol-discuss] Re: let's get Joseph Capbell books into the collection

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:54:30 -0400

Try sending them to the bookshare office. Carrie does great rapid scans. I will be happy to validate them. I do not know what arrangements the office has about rebinding and returning books.

E.
At 12:41 PM 8/17/2007, you wrote:
Dear E.,

I have Joseph Campbell's 4 volume The Masks of God in paper back and the scanner/s can remove the spine if need be as they are small, thick paperbacks which I have used occasionally for reference but never had the time to read more. These are the ones basic to the series of lectures he gave on what use to be Educational Television - the predecessor of PBS. I will be glad to mail them to a scanner or scanners. If possible, I would like them back but loose pages will do for my needs.

Amy
omsm