[bksvol-discuss] Re: let's get Joseph Capbell books into the collection

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:39:38 -0400

Will do ASAP but what is the address? Unbound with cover wrapped & rubberband is fine as I only use these books as quick reference. I had not "read" them because I cannot read much in that print and could not manage scanning them.

Amy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Friendly" <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>