[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted twilight hunger to the admin Q.

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 16:37:12 -0400

Hi Jim!

Unfortunately, every time I try to use my spellcheck, my JAWS shuts down or the
Openbook crashes.  The word will also freeze-up.  I don't know what it is, but
I just can't spellcheck anything.  Thank you for doing this book so quickly.
*G*  What kinds of books do you like?  Once again, thanks for being so
prompt...hope it was not too difficult.

Maithe