[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted twilight hunger to the admin Q.

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 02:31:35 -0400

Hi Jim!

Well, you definitely cross genres in your reading material. *L*  I will call
them...again. *sigh*  Every time I call to get some technical help, I am told
"Well, we can't figure it out...sorry"  I will call and harass them...again.
Hey, I have an hour or two to kill. *L*

BTW...thanks for everything. *S*

Maithe